Standard Transition Implementation Announcement for Overseas Certification Business
Dear overseas application organizations and certified customers:
ISO9001: 2015 and ISO14001: 2015 standards officially released on September 15, UICC in accordance with the relevant requirements, hereby announce new standard application and standard translation-related work as follows:
1. Since January 1 of 2016, UICC started to accept the application for organization of new standard and certified clients for standard transformation, UICC will issue/replace new standard certificates for organization/client that can meet the requirements of the new standards (before the accreditation of new standard transition, UICC will issue the certificates without recognized logo);
2. Start from September 15, 2018, all the certificates of ISO9001: 2008 and ISO14001: 2004 Standards will be expired;
3. Start from September16, 2017, UICC will no longer accept the application for ISO9001: 2008 and ISO14001: 2004 standard; Start from June 15, 2018 UICC will no longer to accept transformation application based on the ISO9001: 2008 and ISO14001: 2004, until then if clients of surveillance or recertification fails to accept the certification transformation, shall be arranged back to the initial audit;
4. When certified clients prepare for the implementation of transition, UICC will arrange the transition audit according to its application. Transition application shall fulfil the following basic conditions:
(1) Complete amendment of quality/environment management system which meet operational requirements of the new standard and effectively implemented;
(2) Internal auditors of the organization have been conducted with ISO9001: 2015 and ISO14001: 2015 standard training;
(3)Complete internal audit, special internal audit and management reviews for standard's transformation.
5. If client’s system operates not meeting the requirement of new standard which found at on-site audit or certification decision stage, there might be possibility that the on-site audit or certification decision will be required to follow old versi
UICC Becomes Member of China Association of Work Safety
Lately, Beijing United Intelligence Certification Co., Ltd. has acquired an entity membership certificate from China Association of Work Safety. This symbolizes that Beijing United Intelligence Certification Co., Ltd. has formally become an entity member of China Association for Safety Production.
The Certification Service Provided by UICC is Highly Recognized
Recently, Beijing United Intelligence Certification Co., Ltd. has issued certificates of Environment, Occupational Health & Safety Management System Certification for the Property Management Co., Ltd. of Hebei Century Grand Hotel. This is another successful cooperation of both sides following after the certification of quality management system.